Sunday, March 1

Cheap treat Tuesday!

I thought I would come up with this little series every week on my blog I'll post something a little cheaper than your usual makeup purchase for a little mid week pick-me-up!

I bought this a while ago but you cant go wrong with a palette like this, especially at only £5.49 here! At only that price thats cheaper than a normal blush from the likes of Max factor or Rimmel and you have to remember your getting 28 blushes for that!

All the shades are extremely pigmented for what its worth and there's so many different colours; great for someone just starting out with makeup or even to put in your pro kit! With this you can try out so many different looks, it will work well for day to day but you could also use the brighter colours for fancy dress or Halloween! 

It wasnt the best weather when I took these photos so excuse the quality, but the colours of the blushes range from pale pinks, to illuminous pinks aswell as reds and oranges.. a look for everybody. These colours aren't chalky and apply like a dream, what are you all waiting for?!



Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig