Tuesday, March 10

Cheat treat Tuesday!

Another one in the series, this one a bit similar to the blush palette.. but an eyeshadow palette! 

120 super pigmented gorgeous matte and shimmer eyeshadows for £4.99 here

I know I've said it before but you really can't go wrong with these sorts of palettes, if your thinking they wont be good quality or pigmented then your very wrong! I find some of them are actually too pigmented, especially the purple toned colours, and sometimes I look very black eye-esque!

There's so many looks you can create and not one colour is the same as another, again this is something I would highly recommend. Even as a present for a makeup beginner I think this is perfect. You can also get different variations of this such as a whole neon/brights palette or one with more darker colours. If you search it on eBay you can find some very reasonable bargains! 




 2nd sheet of eyeshadow:




Paige, x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I had this as a gift for my birthday and thought oh no a "cheap, rubbish palette", but oh my god was I wrong. This has completely changed my view on cheaper eye shadows, I love mine such a huge variety!

    lethallashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yeah! Eyeshadows don't have to be expensive to be amazing!

      Delete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig