Sunday, March 15

How I clean my brushes!

Cleaning my brushes is not something I do very often I must admit- but after hearing about this little thing I think it might just make things that little bit quicker and easier so I thought I would share it all with you! 

I cant remember who I heard this from but credit to whoever it was! I picked this up from Primark for £1.50 (as you can see, haha) and its the best £1.50 I've ever spent. Not only can this be used as a facial cleansing pad- what its intended for but also to clean your brushes.

All I do is stick it to the sink as it has a little suction pad and put some shampoo or whatevers handy on it and swirl my brushes around. Its as easy as that. The bristles are firm enough to work their magic but soft enough not to ruin your brushes or be too rough on your face. I will at some point use this on my face so I'll be sure to let you guys know how I get on!






Paige, x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Why have I never heard of this before THANK YOU! I might actually build up the effort to clean mine now!

    lethallashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig