Sunday, March 22

MUA Luxe velvet lip lacquer

MUA is a brand I will always love, amazing products for very cheap prices. I was routing through the masses of products and came across this, a velvet lip lacquer in the shade Atomic. 

This is described as a "bright berry" colour however its a very deep red, as you can see from the swatch bellow. This dries matte and to me.. is pretty much a liquid lipstick. Living in the UK I've never tried the liquid lipsticks from Anastasia Beverly Hills but I can imagine them to be something similar. So for that reason I got this as a dupe, just to see how I got along with it before I purchase the real thing. 

I only own one red lipstick (that being an MUA one) so I thought I would widen my horizon and try this, At the time there wasn't many colours too choose from so I'm glad I picked this. Its extremely pigmented and lasts for ages, even eating and drinking wont remove this! I must say you need to use a lip liner first just to make your lips even otherwise this lip lacquer shows every imperfection. 

With this being only £3 its a great way to try either red lips in general or this specific formula. It looks great paired with a plain face and winged eyeliner to give that vintage type of look or even a smokey eye. 




Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig