Monday, April 13

My top 5 highlighters

In one of my recent posts about contouring I mentioned that there would be a post dedicated to all things highlighting so here it is! With highlighting it comes hand in hand with contouring, giving that glow to your complexion and just making your make up look 100%. In this post I'm going to talk about all my favourite highlighters, both high end and drugstore!





MAC Soft and Gentle: This is just absolutely gorgeous, there aren't any other words to describe this. Its such a beautiful, pigmented powder and really gives you the glitter factor. It can be used as a subtle glow or built up for a really glittery glowing effect, great for a night out or if photos are going to be taken. I also really do think the price tag is well worth it, you get so much product for your money and it lasts forever! Definitely one for your collection. 


NARS Orgasm blush: I know this is a blush but I was so disappointed when this arrived, its really not pigmented at all and takes so much effort for it to be visible on your cheeks. I didn't want to waste it so I played around and discovered this works so well as a highlighter- its really shimmery and glittery and as the pinks not very visible it doesn't matter. On the swatch that took me a good few times to build it up so don't worry it wont apply like that.


MUA Undress your skin highlighter: Bargain!! Look at the pigmentation of this beauty, I honestly cant rave about MUA enough as you all probably know! For only £1 you cant go wrong. This is more white/gold toned than the others but its perfect. I loved using this on holiday and I got so many compliments on this! 


Urban Decay naked flushed: This is one of my most used palettes as its just so pigmented however the highlighter isn't one of my favourites. Its very similar to the MUA one above however takes a few goings over to build it up. Overall its a lovely colour and very handy to have 3 products in 1 if your ever travelling or need to minimise on space.






 L-R: UD Naked Flushed, High Beam, MAC, NARS, MUA

Paige, x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12622843/?claim=7ucbj8v8x6h">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig