Monday, June 22

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow

Yesterday while at my closest outlet store I picked up something that I never knew I would lust after so much. Poppy (MeMyMouse1) mentioned this in a video and when I came across this and swatched it I fell in love. Initially I decided not to get it but after about an hour I knew I had to pick it up on the way out. 

It's in the shade Camel and is exactly the colour you would imagine. Its matte and just gorgeous. This is one of those things where you just cant describe how good it actually is unless you see for yourself! Its very sheer but buildable and blends like a dream, I cant wait to wear this! 

I paid just under £10 for this so in my eyes, bargain!








Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig