Monday, June 8

Bumble and Bumble - Blow Dry Repair

Bumble and Bumble is a brand that never even crossed my mind, I'm not really too into haircare and wouldn't particularly want to spend my money on it. 

When I left my job working at Boots I was gifted a few samples from all the counters, these were one of them. I didn't really think much of them but after dying my hair I noticed it was extremely dry and in such terrible condition. I decided to give these a try and I've now fell in love. 

When I've come out of the shower I towel dry my hair and then using a bit of this run it all through my hair mainly concentrating on the ends and where any split ends would be hiding. After drying and straightening my hair I've noticed this gives it such a shine and makes it feel so much more hydrated and soft. This product or should I say products also is a heat protect which is a double bonus. 

My hair still has a long way to go but this definitely helps. As this is £23 for the full size I would go in and ask for a few samples first as I personally wouldn't want to spend that sort of money on haircare, especially if I hadn't tried it before. 





Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig