Tuesday, June 30

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Contour Brush

I've had this brush a while but new at some point I had to show you all it! When the NARS Kabuki Ita brush become ever so popular I went on the hunt for a contour brush that was actually in my price range!

I found this for £1 on eBay and thought I would give it a go. It's nothing special but it does the job perfectly and is ever so soft! The fact that its quite compact means that it creates a subtle contour line but just enough. Its great that its in the shape of a 'line' too so that it does all the work for you. 

I think this brush would be great for a beginner too as it just makes contouring that bit easier. Obviously you can use it for not only your cheekbones but wherever else you would contour however I personally don't as I want more of a flexible brush so I'm not getting that harsh line!




Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig