Tuesday, June 23

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Essence Haul

Essence is a brand that I've never really heard much from however after doing some digging I popped into Wilkinson's to see what they were all about. 

They have such a wide selection of products- mostly dupes and all for such little prices. The things I wanted to pick up weren't there but I did purchase 3 items. As soon as I seen the bronzing powder I just had to have it, its beautiful! With the brow gel I knew this was a dupe hence the reason for the purchase. The lip liner was bought on a whim and I wish I had chosen a different colour, its such a lovely lip liner however I'm not sure how often I'm going to wear it. 





Make Me Brow:

This is a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow so I really wanted to try it out as I think its quite fascinating! This has the fibres in although it doesn't actually say on the front. Honestly, I'm quite let down with this, it does absolutely nothing. It also sort of hurts too when trying to run it through your brows to get the fibres off as you have to press quite hard. If this is anything like the Benefit one I certainly wouldn't purchase it. 



2in1 Bronzing Powder: 

When I seen this I knew I had to have it. I was originally going to use it on my cheek bone area and for it to be the only product I would use as I was thinking of the 'simple' make up look. When I got this home and swatched it its actually more of a blush which I wasn't too bothered about. Its still just as gorgeous so I use this on my apples of my cheeks and then go in with a bronzer underneath where I would usually contour. This would be a product I would seriously recommend! 



Lip Liner:

This is in the shade 15 Honey Berry and its such a pretty colour. The liner itself is pencil and is extremely creamy. It doesn't drag across the lips or anything which is a bonus. I really do like this lip liner I just wish that I had picked up a more every day colour. I cant wait to do a bold statement lip using this though!



Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig