Tuesday, July 14

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick

Gerard Cosmetics is a company that I've never tried anything from before even though I constantly stalk their instagram page. I love their entire collection and think that it has some gorgeous products that I can't wait to try. 

The reason this is a cheap treat is because I actually picked this up for only £8 including free worldwide postage using the Jaclyn Hill discount code! This shade was actually created by her and was supposed to be a 'Kylie Jenner colour'. I don't agree with this and think its way more brown than what Kylie usually wears but I love it all the same. 

Firstly the finish is matte and I wouldn't usually get anything other than satin but I really, really like this. I don't think its drying on the lips or anything like that and it lasts a fairly long time. As for the colour it's a sort of red/brown shade and is nothing like I currently own and it has no smell which I like! The packaging is gorgeous too- I really love this bullet style for lipsticks and it matches my MAC ones!

As it was being sent from abroad I expected this to take ages however I only waited around 3 days which is amazing! It did come in a padded envelope so I think they could maybe look at other ways to package their items but it got to me in one piece so I cant complain! Overall I think this is a gorgeous lipstick and I can't wait to get a few more bits! 








Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig