Sunday, July 19

eBay brushes!




Before I bought the real techniques eye brush set I didn't really own many brushes for eye make up, I would usually just have some random cheap ones that I've managed to somehow own. As the Real Techniques brush set only came with two of the type of brushes I wanted, I looked into getting some more. I came across these on eBay for around £4, yes I realise I should of put them in a Cheap Treat Tuesday! 

The set comes with five brushes that are all slightly different. They are soooo super soft too and get the job done perfectly! With them being so cheap I wasn't expecting much but just like the face brushes I bought –post here- they are brilliant! I actually prefer them over the real techniques ones!

 These brushes haven’t shown any signs of shredding or anything like that and are great for anyone to add to their collection or for beginners too! There’s a brush for everything in this set from packing on shadow, blending or for the crease.

I did pick the ‘rose gold’ colour however they are more gold but it doesn't really bother me, I'm just happy I've got really good quality brushes without paying Zoeva, Real Techniques or MAC prices! 








Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig