Sunday, September 27

A new chapter..

On Wednesday I took the plunge and decided to chase my dreams and create a YouTube channel! 

I'm so beyond excited to get filming and interacting with all those who chose to follow me on this journey. I've been wanting this for as long as I can remember so I had to start at some point. 

My channel will mainly consist of everything beauty related which I know you will all love, I also want to incorporate fashion into it too by doing OOTD's and plenty of hauls!


My first video is live and I would appreciate it more than you could ever imagine if you went and checked it out!

Thank you all so much already for your continued support!! 

(The link is at the top on the page)

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig