Tuesday, September 8

Cheap Treat Tuesday // Collection Contour Kit

Trying new and inexpensive beauty products is 100% my favourite thing to do and when I seen Zoe mention this in a recent vlog I just had to try it out.. especially when its only £2.79 on introductory offer!


I love how the packaging is black, sleek and straight to the point letting you know what it is and what it does. I also like that you can see the product, this also makes it so much easier to choose your shade when there isn't any testers available! Talking of shades this only comes in one colour according to Superdrug's website.


I like how they have also added a little mirror, usually I think it makes packaging look cheap looking and sometimes a bit tacky but I don't think this does! It's not big enough to do your whole face but if you want to touch up throughout the day then it's great. 


For the actual product I think you get so much in each pan, especially in comparison to say the Barry M contour kits or the Maybelline Master Sculpt. The pigmentation is incredible too and considering the price the quality is amazing for not even £3. The swatches below were very light swatches giving you an indication of the pigmentation. 

The contour shade is just the right colour for me, its not too muddy or orange toned but a very nice glowy brown. It blends so well too just in case you accidentally go in a bit too harsh don't worry just blend! I love how this doesn't feel chalky either and also doesn't stick to dry patches or show hairs more visibly - especially around the hairline. 

For the highlight I don't have anything like this in my collection and I was honestly so surprised when I used this on my face. On swatches it looks like a pale silvery cream colour with little bits of glitter throughout however when you actually apply this to everywhere you would usually contour it becomes holographic! That is the best and only way I can describe this and I LOVE it!! It's such a nice change to a regular gold highlight like MAC's soft and gentle and I really recommend you go pick this up and change your make up game!


Would you try this kit?

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig