Thursday, October 1

Bold lip // Collab with Beautable!

When I was asked to do a collaboration with Tiana from Beautable I was so excited! She came up with the idea of doing a bold lip make up look and listing all the products down below.. so here goes!


I initially was going to go for a purple lip but last minute I changed my mind and decided to go for this bold, brick/ brown shade! I still class this as a bold lip so I hope you do too!


Face:

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
MAC Fix +
LA Girl PRO concealer in Porcelain
Ben Nye Banana powder
The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer
Make Up Revolution blush in Nude
MAC Soft and Gentle Highlighter


Eyes and Brows:

ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown 
Make Up Revolution Flawless Matte palette
Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner
Benefit Rollerlash Mascara


Lips:

MAC Whirl


Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig