Saturday, October 31

Clinique Beauty & Skincare event

On Thursday evening me and Sarah (blog here) attended a Clinique event at House of Fraser in Darlington. It was a pay to attend event but half of the proceeds went to charity!



We were greeted with Prosecco and nibbles and our free gift which was a serum and a mini mascara. The event was split into two parts, make up and skincare. For the make up part we were given all the products to test out while the girl was doing a make up look and explaining about all the products used. However this wasn't good as it just made me want everything! The super primer, tranlucent powder and contour and highlight chubby sticks were the first things on my list!







 



I must say I didn't really know much about Clinique but now I do and I wish I had tried it sooner, their products feel so well made and luxurious. 





Skincare was the second part of the event where we got to learn all about their 3 step programme. We told the lady what type of skin we had and she told us products she recommended. After testing many of them out our hands felt like they never have before! They were so soft and just felt very clean and healthy. This again made me have a very big skincare list- which isn't usually like me! 

Items on the list included the 3 step, eye cream rollerball and the turnaround revivalisng oil.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig