Sunday, October 11

I ♡ Makeup Lip Lava // Review

Makeup Revolution is a brand that I have a few things from but haven't really experimented with any of the products. When I seen these Lip Lava's I couldn't believe how incredibly similar they were to the Too Faced liquid lipsticks! 



Packaging:

I love the colour scheme of the boxed packaging its so cute and girly and just very me! I like how its detailed yet straight to the point letting you know what shade the lipstick is and whats in it. 

I was most excited for the actual dispenser (totally not going to pretend like I know what its called!) and how it's like a furry applicator! It's so unique and like nothing I've tried before!



Price:

I picked this up for about £6 which is actually more than if you were to buy this from the Makeup Revolution website however I wanted it straight away so purchased it through eBay. However thats still incredibly cheap compared to the Too Faced ones and these are the only ones on the market!


Product:

Firstly the colour is Forgiven, which is incredibly similar to Velvet Teddy from MAC just a little more peach toned. It's so creamy and not drying in the slightest, it lasts all day and even after a few hours still has that buttery texture.


Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig