Sunday, November 8

NYX Butter Lip Glosses // Review

I've only ever tried one product from NYX before but never really gave it a proper go so I thought I would pick up some new items and let you all know what I thought!

NYX is now sold on Feel Unique so I done my research and googled swatches and ending up purchasing 3 of their butter lip glosses. 



The shades I chose were Tiramisu, Creme Brule and Eclair and I actually thought that they all looked sort of similar until they came but as you can tell they're slightly different! As you can see from the swatches they're so pigmented and truly buttery. When I touched them they appeared sticky but on application they weren't at all.



Im actually really impressed with these, especially if your wanting a glossy lip with not too much colour! For me these are perfect for university and work as they give the effect of not trying but still looking gorgeous.

I can't wait to try more from NYX, especially lip products!

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig