Tuesday, December 1

Cheap Treat Tuesday // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

With so much hype about this products its about time I put it on a Cheap Treat Tuesday blog post! 

In all honestly I've never really even been bothered about this concealer, I didn't believe all the fuss over it so I simply never tried it. I have to say though that in all my local Boots and Superdrug stores all the testers have been dried up and messy so I wouldn't of been able to give them a good swatch anyway!

However I finally found a tester that actually had some product in it, I tried it and then I fell in love. Its honestly amazing! Why have I never picked this up?! 




I purchased this in the shade light which is number 1 and is incredibly hard to get hold of. Its so white and brightening, perfect for when I really need to give them dark circles a helping hand. I also love how this has a wand and not a brush like the 2 other concealers I always use (LA girl pro conceal & MAC Prep+Prime highlighting pen). 



Its also incredibly creamy and easy to blend, creating that natural glowy look that you know I'm all about! I set this with a powder and taadaa no creasing! The first concealer that doesn't crease on me!! Touch wood! 

I really suggest picking this up and at only £4.19 it doesn't break the bank.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig