Sunday, January 10

Beauty Wishlist for 2016


Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette: I didn't really want this at first but after seeing swatch after swatch I now NEED this! Especially after seeing Rosi's tutorial here.

ABH Illuminators: I currently own Riviera and its absolutely beautiful. From the packaging to the pigmentation this 100% lived up to my expectations and I can't wait to try more of the range. If you own one of these when the product is on your brush spray some MAC Fix + and it makes it even more illuminating!

Make up Geek eyeshadows: My next video to go up will be my MUG collection along with swatches etc and I really want to get some more. I currently have my eye on these two shades; Whimsical and Starry Eyed. 

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette: Im so into face products right now so this is just up my street. Ive also never tried any blushers from Urban Decay before so I might aswell start with this beauty! 

Whats on your wishlist this year?

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig