Monday, May 23

Favourite lipsticks!

Even though I have far too many lipsticks there are a certain few that I can't seem to put down!





MAC Velvet Teddy

Obviously this had to be in my favourite lipsticks! This is such the perfect nude lipstick and with an undertone of a peachy pink I can actually get away with it! I love wearing this day to day as it literally goes with any makeup look.

Charlotte Tillbury Penelope Pink

Again sticking with the nude theme this is the first and only lipstick I've tried from Charlotte Tilbury. I didn't actually like this too much at first but now I'm in love with it. I tend to wear this when I'm wanting a more true nude and something a bit more hydrating on the lips as this isn't matte.

MAC Half N' Half

This is my all time favourite lipstick! If your going on a night out this is the lipstick for you! Its a gorgeous browny nude with a slight undertone of a muted pink. With this being an amplified finish it adds something extra and makes your lips look so plumped! This is also a really similar shade to one of the Kylie Lipglosses.

MAC Yash

If I want a matte lip yet want something a bit on the nuder side than Velvet Teddy then this is what I go for. Its like a mixture between VT and Kinda Sexy, also from MAC. This has slight peachy orange tones but I really like that about it! This again is also similar to another matte lipstick, that being HoneyLove however for me this is more wearable as its slightly darker. 



Velvet Teddy, Penelope Pink, Half n Half, Yash

What are your favourite lipsticks?

Paige, x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig