Tuesday, May 17

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

With having a boyfriend and him also having a caravan I'm constantly in need of a travel/ over night bag. In this theres obviously my makeup so this is what I take!



Foundation- I usually take one thats quite basic and 'everyday' as I don't want something too full coverage or the opposite. I normally opt for the Maybelline Dream Satin liquid as this isn't dewy or mattifying so whatever my skins going through the lovely satin finish of this is perfect. 



Concealer- I again go for one thats everyday and quite fool proof, I also need a concealer that I know won't crease. In this case I love traveling with the Bourjouis Radiance Reveal concealer.


Powder/ Contour- For powdering, bronzing and contouring I usually take a palette that contains everything just so it means I'm not taking everything individually. If I don't use my Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour kit (review here) I use this which is my favourite palette at the moment. This is the NARS x Steven Klein face palette that contains a powder highlight, contour, bronzer and then four blushers. So this is absolutely amazing for traveling. I also use this palette for my eyes by using the contour shade as a crease colour, I then just add some liner and I'm good to go.

Blusher- For blusher I'm quite set on my favourite ones; my main favourite being the Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Cheek blusher in First Love. With not only blusher but every item I like to take things I know work and look good as I dread being stranded with bad makeup!


Brows- This is the only brow product I use and I love it! This is the Freedom Brow Pomade and is even better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills one. I find this super easy to work with and can create natural brows or heavily dramatic ones.

Mascara- Again the only mascara that I use is the Maybelline Falsies Effect. This is the one mascara that I know won't transfer on me and gives me great lashes. Therefore this is easy just to shot in my makeup bag and go out the door.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig