Tuesday, June 14

Full Face Of Highlighters

I thought it would be fun to jump on the bandwagon on using highlighters only to create a full face of makeup but instead of watching me do it I thought I would show you what I used! 




L'oreal Lumi Magique Base - So I did infact use this as a base just to start off with but it didn't give me my desired look so I opted for something different. 

Sleek Barekissed Illuminator - I then went in with this illuminator on a rounded buffing brush. 


The Balm Highlighting kit - I then went in with Betty-Lou to contour and bronze and then for blusher I used Cindy-Lou which is hella pigmented!

Makeup Revolution - I used this for actual highlighter and used it with some MAC Fix + to give it that extra sheen. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator - I used this for eyeshadow and I can actually say its gorgeous and ill definitely be using this again on the lid!


Elf Color Stick - I put this on the high points on my face but it looked a bit too pink along with the blusher

Benefit Watts Up - I mixed this with the elf one and placed this on my chin, cupids bow, nose and brow bone. 

Becca Moonstone - To set the benefit and elf highlighter I went in with this just to make everything way more overpowering. 


Paige, x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig