Tuesday, June 21

MUA Paintbox Review

MUA is a brand that I was obsessed with when I first started my blog however I felt like I strayed away from the brand as I discovered new things. Although when I walked past the stand this little palette caught my eye.


This is the MUA Paintbox, which is essentially a lip palette. Other than L'oreal no other drugstore brand has released anything like this so I was super intrigued. There were 3 different shade ranges however I went for the 'Beige Nudes & Honey Browns' one. 

I love that this is so sleek looking, thin and has a giant mirror as it means that this is something that will be living in my handbag! I also think this is great for beginners as its only £4 you can play around with a fair few different lip colours to see what suits you best. You can also create some really cool looks with this too, maybe perhaps an ombre effect lip?


The colours in this kit are absolutely gorgeous, there is literally something for every occasion and seeing as though its in a pan form the shades are easily mixable for your very own custom shade. 

These lip colours are so pigmented too as you will be able to see from the swatch and are incredibly glossy and hydrating. None of the shades are matte in this palette but you could always do the powder trick! There is also a metallic shade in this palette which is so in right now (top right) and it really reminds me of a mix between Heir and King K in the Kylie Lip Kits. 


This also comes with 2 little lip brushes which I actually will be keeping and using, especially because I'm taking this palette on the go. 


Paige, x




SHARE:

1 comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig