Sunday, June 12

Top 5 High End Products

After talking about my top 5 high street products I thought I would do the opposite and talk about my favourite high end products!



Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blusher - First Love

I really didn't like this at first, I didn't think it was pigmented and I didn't understand the hype. However, now I do! This is hands down the most beautiful blusher and I can guarantee that every time I use it makes my makeup 100% better. I swish the outside and brush it along my cheek bones and then use the inner part on the apples of my cheeks. This is just so pretty and I'd love to own different shades.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Overall this is a palette that you just can't go wrong with. This has such a gorgeous and perfect mix off mattes and shimmers and because they're all warm toned they're right up my street. My favourite shades are salted caramel, amaretto, haute chocolate and cherry cordial. Its also my favourite because it smells (and also tastes) like chocolate!


MAC Blusher - Melba 

Another blush I'm completely in love with is Melba by MAC. Its such the perfect every day blush and a perfect mix of pink tones as well as peach. With it being soft enough for the day time I also like to use it for nights outs, cocktails and family meals. You can't go wrong with this and it looks gorgeous no matter what look your opting for or no matter what skin colour you may be.

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation 

If you've been here for a while you'll know that my favourite foundation ever ever ever is the Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. Every time I wear this so many people compliment me on how lovely it looks, how glowy and healthy I look and how great my skin is. Unfortunately this is super expensive so I'm savouring the last little bit.


MAC Lipsticks

These are my holy grail of lipsticks, the shade and formula range is just impeccable and there really is something for everyone. I've got various MAC lipstick posts on here but my favourites are as mentioned in this post here. I've pretty much got all the MAC lipsticks I want and I literally have enough to last me a life time. 

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig