Monday, August 8

Cheap Concealer Alert! MUA Cover & Conceal Concealer Review

While in my local Superdrug I was browsing the MUA stand when I came across this concealer. I'm not sure if its new but I've never seen it before and thought I'd pick it up and give it a try! When I swatched this in store it really reminded me of the Collection concealer however when I put the two side by side they're similar but not total dupes. The Collection one is a lot more thicker and drying. 


This concealer only cost me £1.50 which is ridiculously cheap, even for drugstore standards. Usually when a concealer is this low in price its usually one of them stick concealers that only my mam seems to use! I much prefer liquid concealers as I find they are the most hydrating, pigmented and brightening. 


This concealer comes in 3 shades; fair which is the one I have, natural and almond. I always go for the lightest shade just because I want that really highlighted and brightened look and this is exactly what it gives. A concealer for me needs to have coverage, be brightening but most importantly hydrating and this gives me all of that! The consistency of this concealer is also super creamy and lightweight, which is great if your a beginner or don't like wearing too much makeup. For me I love this formula as you can create a really natural look however you can also go in super dramatic as its buildable! Whilst talking about the formula and coverage its also important to mention how bendable this is wether you blend it with your finger, a brush or a sponge and its so flawless looking! 


I also really like the wand of this and can't seem to find anything to complain about! Its your typical doe-foot applicator, not too stiff but also not too flexible. My favourite type of wand is the one used in the Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay but for the price of this I don't mind. It's also clear to see the size difference between this and the collection one, I thought this was quite big when I picked it up, although the amount of product is not mentioned anywhere. 

I would really recommend picking this up and hey if you don't like it its not like it broke the bank! 

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig