Monday, August 29

HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP

When thinking about my holy grail makeup I wont lie it was hard deciding what was my ride or die sort of product as ive never really thought about it before. However I thought that if I had all the money in the world and all my makeup got lost or ran out which products would I immediately repurchase.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara; This is my wow mascara for sure. I literally feel like this makes my lashes go from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds. This is honestly raved about so much for a reason. The only thing is that it does transfer a lot under my eyes so I’d love to try the waterproof version so see if that stays in place.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation; Another Too Faced product is the Born This Way foundation which you can read my review of here. If I’m going out and want a foundation that I know will stay in place, look flawless and will be the perfect formula for my combination skin then this is the one. This also looks absolutely amazing when used with a damp beauty sponge! If I could only recommend one foundation then this would be the one.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Pallete; The final Too Faced product in this post but most definitely the best! This palette was the first thing I thought of when thinking about my HG products as its everything I want, need and love in a palette! Its mainly made up of warm toned shades which is what suits me best. It also has a peanut butter shade and pleanty or shimmery browns and golds. It can even be doubled up as a highlighter which looks unreal!



Bourjois Concealer; This has to be mentioned in this post purely because of how radiant and hydrating it is. If you like the Naked Skin Concealer from Urban Decay then I really suggest you give this a go, plus its half the price! This is really creamy and blendable but it’s the fact that it is so hydrating that makes me love this so much. I have such dry undereyes and literally every concealer enhances it- but not this one!


MAC Lipstick in Half N Half & Velvet Teddy; I absolutely adore MAC lipsticks, there is so much choice wether that be in terms of colour or formula but these two are my favourites! Half N Half is my go to lipstick for nights out or special occasions. It’s a beautiful browny nude that’s glossy and makes my lips look double in size. Velvet Teddy on the other hand is matte and more on the peachy side of a nude lip. I’d buy them tomorrow if they got lost right now.

(Top to Bottom: Concealer, Kate Moss Lipstick, MAC Half N Half & MAC Velvet Teddy)


Rimmell x Kate Moss Lipstick in 56 Boho Nude; I haven’t been able to leave this alone since I’ve bought it its that gorgeous! Its very similar to Half N Half but has a little less brown in it. You really cant go wrong with this, its creamy and glossy and just looks so effortless! Definitley check these out if you haven’t already girls!

What are your holy grails you couldn't live without? 

Paige, x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ok, you convinced me to buy Too Faced mascara!

    http://www.thisissimplyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! Your photography is amazing! I have Velvet Teddy and it is my favourite lipstick of all time, might have to have a little look at Half N Half.
    ellieslittleeworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need the Too Faced Chocolate Bar in my life. For months I have been eyeing it off but I think i'm going to buy it for myself once i've finished the uni semester! Cause, gotta treat yo self right?! So many great holy grail products, and a few I haven't actually tried. Will have to try a few of these out!
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig