Tuesday, August 30

Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush Brick

When it comes to Soap & Glory I'm going to be honest in the fact that nothing really appeals to me. I don't know wether its because I tend to go in Superdrug more and they don't sell it or because whenever I do visit a stand its always a mess. However when Katie was looking at the lip glosses I happened to head over and swatch this; this is the Peach Party Blush Brick


First of all I do really like the packaging- as much as I love sleek black packaging having quirky and cute packaging also really appeals to me too. I love how all of the S&G images are 50's inspired and are black and white themed. This also has a mirror too which is a bonus! 

This cost me a whopping £11 which I really do think is ridiculously steep. Although if your into that golden peachy look then this might me worth it for you! 


In terms of the product its a wheel made up of pink, copper, gold and a shimmery pearlised nude. You can either swirl your brush through all the colours or pick out a specific shade - I recommend the Real Techniques Fan Brush as it picks up just the right amount of product. Talking about product this is SO pigmented so going in with a regular highlighter brush may pick up too much product. 

With this you can use it as a blush, highlighter and bronzer depending on your skin tone. For me its a mix of both a blusher and bronzer. When I use this I use a cream contour and then go in with this on a fan brush dusting it all over my general cheek area. As this is so shimmery I tend not to wear any highlight with it either. 

I have to add that if you do have any facial texture this is sadly one of those products where it really shows it off so just be careful about that! 



Paige, x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks gorgeous, I have to try it! I've only ever really tried S&G body products and their primer

    xx, The Makeup Feed

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig