Monday, August 22

The Perfect Primark Lip Combo

Everyone and their Mum have been talking about Primark makeup, in particular their lip products so of course I'm jumping on that band waggon. 


Firstly, my local Primark doesn't have that much in terms of their PS makeup so I was quite surprised when I seen LIQUID LIPSTICKS! Yes most of them were opened and there were only three shades to choose from but I was so excited I spent literally 15-20 minutes trying to find one that was unopened.

 I went with the colour 'Nude'- which I thought would be nude. If you follow me on Snapchat (thefashionwayx) then you'll of seen that I swatched this and tried it on the lips. Unfortunately it was more of a bubblegum pinky shade which was way too light for me and didn't suit my skin tone. In terms of the actual lipstick it dries fast, not fast were you can't tweak the application but fast enough were you don't have to sit and wait for it to dry. The formula of this isn't drying either and I can comfortably wear this all day unlike the NYX or Colourpop ones. The texture of this is also very thin but creamy and has no smell either. 


As for the applicator which you can see below its literally the perfect size and shape. Its a hard doe foot applicator which is perfect as I personally don't like flexible wants for liquid lipstick. It dispenses just the right amount of product too meaning I don't have to double dip- perfect for a lazy girl. 

The tip of the applicator also gets more narrow and pointed towards the end which makes it perfect for getting a precise application on the edges of the lips and makes it easy for getting right in the cupids bow. 


I then remembered that I'd picked up one of the Lip Liners too and wondered if I could pair them together and make a better, more wearable combination. This was in the shade 'Brown' and I firstly outlined my lips and then filled them in. I'm not going to lie this was a bold, dark lip which is something that I never wear. It really reminded of MAC's Whirl so if you have that give this a go and I bet they pair perfectly together! 

This applied really creamy and smooth; unlike many other budged lip liners that seem to be dry and drag along the lips. This is also sharpenable which is a huge plus! Once I apply this all over the lips I then dab the liquid lipstick over the top and blend with my fingers. It creates a gorgeous Kylie Jenner inspired look and also makes my lips appear bigger too.. huge plus!


I really love these and can't wait to try more of Primarks beauty range so if you have any recommendations then please let me know.

Paige, x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig