Monday, August 15

The Unique Blogger Award

Last week I was nominated by my gorgeous friend Hannah from Hannahs Wonderland to take part in this tag and knowing me I can't refuse taking part in a tag! I love how interactive and social they are, and also I get to meet many new bloggers! So thanks for tagging me Hannah! 

The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated & leave their link.
2. Include a quote & a meme you really like.
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 3 questions.
5. Make sure you link the award creator: Paige Allan

My favourite quote has to be this! 



The questions Hannah asked are:

What is your feel good song? 
I'd definitely have to say something cheesy like Nelly Hey Porsche or Omi Cheerleader. They remind me so much of summer and singing them at the top of my voice with all my friends! 

What are your 5 desert island essentials?
Suncream would be number 1! Just because I've been burning so badly recently! I'd also take lipblam,  a facial mist or spray, deodorant and finally pads/ tampons just because we need to take into consideration of these things haha! This is all very non beauty related but these are my essentials that are also sort of sensible too! 

Who inspires you in the blogging industry?
First of all my friends, if its not their blogs that inspire me its the support and love that they give me. Kasie from Kasie Beauty also inspires me so much as she's just amazing and her blog is seriously goals! 

And my favourite meme!

Here are my questions and the lovely girls I tag!
1. What is your favourite season and why?
2. What is the one makeup product/ technique you just don't get along with?
3. Whats your favourite makeup tip?


Paige, x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig