Monday, December 19

Edens Semilla Vitamin E Oil Review

If you know me well you know how dry and dehydrated my skin is. I try to keep my skincare routine quite thorough with non drying products and as much moisture as possible however I still feel like there is something missing. 

I have previously mentioned a facial oil before and how to use it which you can read here but that was mainly for makeup purposes. 

When the opportunity came up for me to work with Eden's Semilla and to try out one of their oils I was really looking forward to it! 


First things first, the packaging. I really love how vibrant and yellow the box is, its fun yet still simple and sleek looking. I like that you can clearly see what this product is, where it can be used, the ingredients and the directions on how to use it. Something else I really like about the packaging is how it opens. Instead of lifting the flap at the top or bottom and letting the bottle drop out, it actually opens at the side. Its a really small detail but it just feels that little bit more sophisticated and luxurious. Plus it means your less likely to drop the bottle!

The last thing I want to mention about the packaging is about the bottle itself. The bottle is glass which I don't mind however the one downfall about this entire product is the fact it doesn't have a dispenser. You literally tip the whole product out - so you can imagine I got it all over. If it just had a little hole in the top I think it would be much easier to use. 




Now onto the good stuff, the oil. I tend to use this at night just before I go to bed because I like to slather a load on and let it really sink in. Im yet to try this on my hair but I have tried it on my nails and face. As for my nails I noticed that they gotten a little bit stronger and as I've been using this for quite a while I haven't broke or snapped a single nail. I'm not too sure if its meant to help them grow as my nails grow pretty quickly anyway. 

As for my skin, I honestly can't rave about this product enough. Literally the first time I used it when I woke up in the morning my skin looked and felt amazing. I looked glowing and really healthy instead of dry like usual. The more I seemed to use it the better my skin got, in fact its now so hydrated I can actually wear matte foundations which is something amazing for me! 

If you have dry or dehydrated skin then I would 100% head over to amazon to purchase it now. If you do like the sound of this then you can purchase it here




Overall Im honestly obsessed with this. I take it everywhere with me and even apply it on my lips before liquid lipstick! 

Have you ever tried an oil?

Paige, x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig